Every year, Dubai is host to a number of spectacular Ramadan tents. Hotels and restaurants alike spare no expense when it comes to decking out the city with the most lavish Ramadan venues possible, and in a feat seemingly unique to Dubai, we end up with more choices than we could possibly need.
If you find yourself struggling to sift through the countless choices this holy month, check out our list of some of the best Ramadan tents Dubai has to offer in 2017.
Eat is Dubai's favorite restaurant reservations service. See a restaurant you like? Click the 'Book a Table' link below and book your table in 30 seconds.
1. Constellation Ballroom at the Address Dubai Marina The true essence of Ramadan comes alive in the Constellation Ballroom, where a heartwarming Iftar buffet is served in a setting that is contemporary yet perfectly in tune with tradition. The intricate decor and a live oud player add to the authenticity, alongside an artful array of Arabic and international cuisines.
Iftar at the Constellation Ballroom is served daily from Sunset to 9 pm and is priced at AED 220 per person.
2. Al Hadheerah Tent at the Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa Like a scene out of a fairy tale, Al Hadheerah at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa is the place to experience Arabia in all its glory. From authentic Middle Eastern cuisine prepared using ancient recipes, to lively dance and music performances, to mesmerizing camel and equestrian shows, this must-visit venue in Dubai leaves no stone unturned in creating an Arabian experience - right down to the last detail.
Daily Iftar and dinner buffet available from Sunset to 10:30 pm at AED 250 per person (including food, still water, Ramadan juices, soft drinks and Arabic coffee) from Sunday to Wednesday and at AED 270 per person from Thursday to Saturday.
3. Ritz Carlton DIFC Ramadan Majlis Celebrate the holy month in a lavish Ramadan majlis. The Ritz-Carlton brings modern interiors, and includes seven private majlis complete with soothing music that provide a relaxed yet lively ambience and traditional Arabian feel. The Ritz-Carlton DIFC promises a distinctive experience inspired by traditional Arabic hospitality and cuisine.
Break the fast with a culinary voyage of discovery across the region at AED 215 every night from Sunset to 9 pm.
Exclusive weekend offer: Every two guests receive one Iftar complimentary (Based on an Iftar of the same value or below. Up to a maximum of 20 people)
4. Armani Ballroom Social interaction and personal reflection symbolize the Ramadan season, and this year Armani Hotel Dubai presents an appetizing collection of cross-cultural dining experiences. One such experience is the daily changing Iftar menu at the Armani Ballroom set in a contemporary setting.
The Iftar will take place daily from Sunset onwards and will be priced at AED 235 per person.
5. The Meydan Hotel Ramadan Tent Delight in authentic Arabian traditions at The Meydan Hotel's purpose-built Ramadan Tent, located outdoor adjacent to Farriers restaurant. This air-cooled venue will offer nightly Iftar & Suhour for families, Corporate Iftars from medium to large groups with dedicated venues, sumptuous menu and thoughtful hospitality service.
Enjoy traditional Iftar each night starting from Sunset for AED 190 per person inclusive of generous buffet options, still water, soft drinks and Ramadan juices.
6. Ewaan's Ramadan Tent at The Palace Downtown Dubai Make the blessed month of Ramadan truly meaningful over time spent with loved ones. Reflecting the essence of Dubai, Palace Downtown blends Middle Eastern charm with contemporary sophistication. Immerse in the traditions of Ramadan over iconic Iftar experiences at the elegantly embellished Ewaan Ramadan tent.
Iftar Buffet will be served from sunset to 9 pm at Ewaan restaurant and will be priced at AED 255 per person, including assorted traditional Ramadan juices and water.
7. Le Patio's Ramadan Tent at the St. Regis Dubai During the Holy Month of Ramadan, inspire your treasured moments with superior culinary choices and heart-warming experiences, all crafted to embrace the true spirit of the season. From authentic regional hospitality to live entertainment, The St. Regis Dubai creates unforgettable evenings in Dubai’s most vibrant location.
The Iftar buffet will be held daily from Sunset to 9:00 pm and will cost AED 225 per person including 3 Ramadan juices, soft drinks, and water.
8. Al Fanous Lounge at the JW Marriott Marquis The magnificent Iftar buffet at Al Fanous is a lavish spread of more than 200 dishes, with international and traditional Arabic flavours. A live Oud player will create a special ambiance, ideal for relaxing and spending time with loved ones on the occasion of Ramadan.
Iftar at Al Fanous will be priced at AED 199 per person, from sunset to 8:30 pm daily.
Want to find out more about whats happening in Dubai during Ramadan?