Does Ramadan have you craving something luxurious for Iftar come sunset? No problem. Dubai is home to some of the most extravagant dining options imaginable, and the offerings only get better during Ramadan.
Grab your wallet and bring your appetite, here's a guide to some of the most luxurious Iftars in Dubai this year.
Eat is Dubai's favorite restaurant reservations service. See a restaurant you like? Click the 'Book a Table' link below and book your table in 30 seconds.
1. Zahira at The H Hotel Zahira has made itself the destination for Modern Middle Eastern dining in Dubai. With a menu curated by award-winning Chef Greg Malouf, you can expect cuisine that'll have you begging for more. Everything from the food and perfumed cocktails to the soundtrack and warm interiors are carefully curated. They call it the Art of Dining.
During the month of Ramadan, Zahira will be offering a set menu that is in line with its concept of sharing. Their weekly changing set menu will feature a selection of mezze, main courses, and desserts that are perfect for sharing with groups of loved ones. The menu will be available daily from Sunset to 8:30pm and will cost AED 190 per person.
2. At.mosphere at The Burj Khalifa The peak of fine dining in Dubai, At.mosphere sits on the 122nd floor of the world's tallest building. Complementing its fine dining offering are breathtaking views of the city from the comfort of your table.
During the month of Ramadan, At.mosphere will be offering an exclusive Ramadan menu in conjunction with a 3 course tasting menu, and a 6/7 course dining experience. The Ramadan menu includes a selection of mezzes, soups, main courses, and desserts and will be available daily from 7pm to 10:45 and will be priced at AED 475 per person.
3. Mediterraneo at The Armani Hotel Journey into Armani/Mediterraneo this Ramadan to discover authentic flavors and warm hospitality in a contemporary meets casual setting. You can expect regional specialties, crafted by talented chefs that will take you from the shores of Europe to the heart of the Levant, for a culinary adventure without ever leaving Dubai.
During the Holy Month, Armani/Mediterraneo will offer a lavish Iftar buffet priced at AED 235 per person. The Iftar will take place daily from sunset onward.
4. Siraj Located in Souk Al Bahar in Downtown Dubai, Siraj provides the perfect ambiance for its guests to indulge in some expertly prepared Arabic food. With a mix of traditional and contemporary Arabic-inspired decor, the interior of Siraj is a bit of a journey in itself.
For the month of Ramadan, Siraj is offering an authentic Iftar set menu aimed at highlighting the rich flavors of Ramadan. The set menu is priced at AED 195 per person and is offered daily from Sunset to 9 pm.
5. Vesna Vesna, deriving its name from the Russian word meaning spring, is a contemporary European restaurant located at the Conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road. Vesna offers guests a modern interpretation of Eastern and Western European cuisine.
During Ramadan, Vesna will be offering its guests an international set menu for AED 125 per person from 7pm-9pm daily.
6. Al Grissino Situated high above the city in Emirates Financial Towers, Al Grissino Dubai offers an almost 360 degree view of Dubai. The restaurant gives guests the opportunity to experience Italian fine dining at its best. Starting as a small trattoria in Milan in 1952, the restaurant now has become synonymous with great Italian food in Dubai.
Every night during Ramadan, Al Grissino will be host to a traditional Iftar menu priced at AED 270 for two people. The set menu will be served daily from Sunset to 8pm and is inclusive of soft drinks.
7. 24 Karat 24 Karat, is a concept restaurant in the old part of the city. The menu is loosely based on Italian cuisine and as the name suggests, features a lot of gold.
Ramadan at 24 Karat features a 5 course set menu for AED 220 per person and will be available from 6pm to 1am.
8. Suq Named after the traditional Arabian marketplace, Suq invites guests into a warm and inviting atmosphere with its Arabesque appeal and sumptuous setting.
Over this special month, the venue boasts its usual indoor restaurant seating but with an additional tented area. SUQ is serving Iftar and Suhoor, over the holy month with stations including mezze favorites, fresh sushi, Arabic fare, Italian dishes, Indian cuisine and a live barbecue.
Iftar is available from 7:00pm to 9:00pm and is priced at AED 245 per person (inclusive of Ramadan juices, water, tea and coffee)
9. Nine7One Majlis at The Oberoi Nine7One presents dishes with influences from the across the Middle East and internationally. Celebrate the breaking of fast with fresh ingredients and treats displayed in a buffet. Impeccably decorated and elegantly furnished, Nine7One Majlis offers a harmonious blend of traditional Arabic hospitality within a contemporary environment.
Post sunset every evening, enjoy a plethora of Arabic and International delicacies at the Nine7One Majlis buffet paired with choice of Ramadan beverages priced at AED 195 per person.
10. Al Nafoorah Al Nafoorah is quickly earning a reputation as one of the top Lebanese restaurants in Dubai. Whether you’re indoors, accompanied by gentle live Arabic music, or on the terrace, overlooking the world-famous Palm Jumeirah, you’ll feel transported to Lebanon. Suitable for most occasions, Al Nafoorah restaurant offers an extensive menu featuring generously portioned traditional Lebanese dishes.
During the month of Ramadan, Al Nafoorah will be hosting a daily set menu with a variety of traditional Lebanese dishes priced at AED 195 per person. The Iftar will be held from Sunset to 8:30pm.
11. Accents at the Intercontinental Dubai Marina Enjoying privileged views of the Dubai Marina, Accents Restaurant will delight guests with a plentiful array of traditional Arabic cuisine favourites, ranging from cold and hot mezze, to traditional soups, vegetarian dishes, and grilled meat and seafood at its impressive carving stations.
Serving from sunset until 9pm, the Iftar is priced at AED 165 per person.
12. Giardino The expansive spaces and exotic mosaic patterns that adorn the walls and pillars are a highlight of Giardino. For Iftar there is a selection of local ingredients that feature in the live-cooking stations, where guests can interact with and sample authentic cuisines from around the world.
Every evening during the month of Ramadan, Giardino will be hosting an international Iftar buffet priced at AED 220 per person. The buffet will run from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
13. Atelier M
Ramadan is a time of tranquility and reflection a time to slow down and connect with friends and family. This year Atelier M will be offering a unique Ramadan experience with a special unexpected and colourful 3 Course Set Menu with 24 karat edible gold.
The set menu will be offered daily from Sunset and prices will start at AED 199 per person.
14. Seasonal Tastes This Ramadan, Seasonal Tastes at The Westin Dubai will be offering an incredible traditional buffet that promises to offer the best of Arabic cuisine. The main courses will include an Arabic section featuring manakeesh and lamb ouzi, plus made to order noodle dishes from the noodle station, Indian tandoor delicacies as well as succulent roast beef, chicken and lamb. Those with a sweet tooth can enjoy the exclusive signature date and baklava desserts along with traditional Arabic delights such as Umm Ali and freshly prepared Kunafe.
Iftar will take place daily from Sunset to 11:00pm and will be priced at AED 185 per person, inclusive of soft beverages.
Want to find out more about whats happening in Dubai during Ramadan?