Ever get the desire to eat the most outrageous things this city has to offer? There's no shortage of epic restaurants in Dubai serving a dizzying selection of awesome dishes. From massive seafood platters to indulgent desserts, here's a guide to some of the most epic dishes Dubai has to offer. Go big or go home.
1) Neptune’s Folly at The Maine Oyster Bar And Grill 6 Snow crab legs, 12 giant prawns, 18 jersey oysters and 2 scallop ceviche
2) Poulet Roti and Foie Gras at La Serre Whole roasted chicken with foie gras and truffle sauce.
3) Burj Khalifa Burger at Firebird Diner Double Creekstone beef patty, Boston lobster tail, foie gras and truffle aïoli. There's lots of epic burgers in Dubai but this one tops our list.
4) Peking Duck with Royal Beluga Caviar at Hakkasan A whole duck, with 16 pancakes and 30g of caviar that'll set you back a whopping AED 1,960.
5)1.2 kg Wagyu Tomahawk at J&G Steakhouse An enormous tomahawk (aka bone in rib eye) steak.
6) 8-course Truffle degustation menu with wine at Armani Ristorante Parmesan and truffle panna cotta, beef tartare with truffle shavings, truffled risotto and even an ice cream made out of truffle. The 8- courses will cost you 1650 AED with wine.
7)High Tea at At.mosphere
The most epic high tea on the planet. Sturia caviar, Tsarskaya oysters, organic chicken and mushroom quiche and the restaurant’s signature white tea.
Book a table at At.mosphere
8) Dubai's Treasure Chest from Serendipty 3 Chocolate chest filled with ice cream, cookies, berries and cake. Feeds more than four hungry people
9)“Hit Me” Chocolate Cake from Catch Liquid 'Klondike', white chocolate ice Cream, brownie, and Devil's food cake