If you're looking for the perfect restaurant in Dubai to ring in the New Year then look no further, we've partnered with our favorite restaurant booking app - eat, to help you find the right restaurant this New Year's Eve.
From the most affordable to the most luxurious, here is a roundup of the best events happening around Dubai. Make sure you book your table soon though, tables are selling fast!
Affordable New Year's Restaurants
New Year's Eve in Dubai doesn't always have to be all glitz and glam, here are some wonderful dinners that won't leave you broke come the New Year.
Tribeca, one of the most happening restauarants in Jumeirah Beach Residences right now, is hosting a 'Midnight Glow' New Years Eve party to help you start 2019 in style.
Dinner & Drinks Prices:
- Foodie: AED 299 per person, 5 Course dinner including a glass of Bubbly on arrival
- Brooklyn: AED 549, 5 Course dinner including a glass of Bubbly on arrival. Open bar on selected house spirits, wine and beer from 9pm to 1am
- Manhattan: AED 749, 5 Course dinner including a glass of Bubbly on arrival
Open bar on selected house spirits, wine and beer from 9pm to 4am
Drinks Only Prices:
- Brooklyn Lite: AED 299, Pass around canapés from 9pm to 12am. Open bar on selected house spirits, wine and beer from 9pm to 1am
- Manhattan Lite: AED 499, Pass around canapés from 9pm to 12am. Open bar on selected house spirits, wine and beer from 9pm to 4am
- After Fireworks Package: AED 199 per person. Arrival from 12.30am (after fireworks) Open bar on selected house spirits, wine and beer for the whole evening.
Moombai & Co.
Enter 2019 in style with Moombai & Co's Dhoom Machaale!
- House Beverages package: 499AED
- Soft drinks Package: 299AED
- Kids Package : 149AED
Set in one of the most ideal locations to view the Burj Khalifa Fireworks, Karma Kafe is one restaurant you don't want to miss out on when the clock strikes 12.
Set Menu: AED 219
With Standard Drinks: AED 419
With Premium Drinks: AED 519
Set Menu: AED 319
With Standard Drinks: AED 519
With Premium Drinks: AED 619
Set Menu: AED 419
With Standard Drinks: AED 619
With Premium Drinks: AED 719
It’s time to tuck in for a night of great food with great company. Say goodbye to 2018 with Brunch Nation at The Croft.
Time: 8:00pm to 1:00am
- AED 499 per person including house beverages
- Food will be served until 11pm and beverage package until 12.30am
Celebrating 2019 in style in Dubai, the award-winning Loca and its flamboyant venue will bring in the New Year with an unforgettable fiesta, set to continue all night long.
Time: 8:00 pm onwards
Price: AED 400 per person for table-booking, drinks and food
Ring in the New Year Italian style with a 6 course menu and free-flow beverages.
Time: December 31st from 8:30pn onward
- AED 299 including soft drinks
- AED 429 including selected beverages
- AED 99 for kids 5 to 11 years
- Pay AED 199 additional for entrance & unlimited drinks at Tamanya Terrace to watch the fireworks
Dine at one of the most unique Indian restaurants in Dubai this New Years with amazing views of Sheikh Zayed Road right from your dining room table.
8 Heavy starters will be served along with beverage package.
- Starters only AED 200++
- Silver Package AED 350++
- Gold Package AED 450++
Luxury New Year's Restaurants
If you're spending New Year's in Dubai, you might as well go all out. Here are some of the most lavish restaurants to ring in the New Year.
Enjoy one of the best views of the city and Dubai's famous festive fireworks display over a six-course exclusive menu at Prime68.
- AED 1,200 per person, including house beverages and a glass of bubbly for a midnight toast (non-window seat)
- AED 1,400 per person, including house beverages and a glass of bubbly for a midnight toast (window seat)
Reminisce the old and celebrate the new with this era’s glamour, prosperity and artistic genius, onboard a stylish cruise that revels in the beauty of old and new Dubai.
- Boarding Time is at 7:45pm, Cruise from 8:30pm until 01:00 am (4.5 hours cruise)
- AED 1,200 per person – a non-alcoholic welcome drink upon arrival, 8-course gourmet dinner including unlimited soft beverages and mocktails
- AED 1,300 per person – a non-alcoholic welcome drink upon arrival, 8-course dinner including a glass of bubbly, unlimited house beverages and house pouring spirits
- AED 495 per child - a non-alcoholic welcome drinks upon arrival, 8 course dinner including unlimited soft beverages for kids aged 5 to 11 years.
- Children below 5 years are not permitted onboard
Ring in the New Year from the tallest building in the world where you are sure to get a delightful view of Dubai from above.
Alcoholic Package Prices
- AED 2,800 per person inclusive of a 7-course menu and alcoholic beverages for both window and non-window tables
- AED 3,000 per person inclusive of a 8-course menu and alcoholic beverages for both window and non-window tables
Non-Alcoholic Package Prices
- AED 1,700 per person inclusive of a 7-course menu and non-alcoholic beverages for both window and non-window tables
- AED 1,900 per person inclusive of a 8-course menu and non-alcoholic beverages for both window and non-window tables
Nestled in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah, Pierchic has won numerous awards for the most romantic restaurant in Dubai. This is where you'll want to be with loved ones come 2019.
Time: 8:00pm onwards
- Front-row seats: AED 5,500 per person a six -course dinner including caviar, white truffle and a free flow of Vintage Champagne
- Premium seats: AED 4,500 per person including a five-course dinner and a free flow of Rose’ Champagne
- Standard seats: AED 3,500 per person including a five-course dinner and a free flow of Champagne
- AED 2,900 per person including a five-course dinner and a free flow of premium soft beverages
- Free flow of beverages is only valid until 01:00.
Views of the Madinat Jumeirah waterways, the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah make this a prime location to ring in the year ahead.
Time: 8:00pm onwards
Price: AED 995 per person including a flying buffet, a bottle of Champagne per couple and a free flow of selected beverages
Restaurants with a View
When the clock strikes midnight, you want to make sure you are as close to the action as possible. Here are some of the best restaurants with a view of the Dubai New Year's fireworks.
The Meat Co.
The best seat in the house! Dine atop the water of the famous Dubai Fountains with direct views of Burj Khalifa.
- Indoor Seating: AED 1,500 per person
- Outdoor Seating: AED 1,900 per person
- Floating Deck Seating: AED 2,500 per person
- All packages include a complimentary welcome drink.
When the clock strikes midnight, you will have the best seats in the house to watch the spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks display across Madinat Jumeirah's stretch of beach.
Time: 8:00pm onwards
- AED 3,200 per person including a buffet dinner, a bottle of Champagne per couple and a free flow of selected beverages
- AED 2,500 per person aged 12 to 20
- AED 1200 per child aged 4 to 11
How does dining right by the illustrious Dubai Mall Fountain at the strike of midnight sound to you? If that is what you're looking for this New Years Eve, look no further than BICE Mare
- 3000AED per person for outdoor seating
- 2000AED for indoor seating.
- Includes 5 course Set Menu and unlimited drinks for selected wines and spirits.
Fogo de Chao
All you can eat meats, beautiful views of Dubai, and unlimited drinks, what more could you want this New Years?
Time: 8:00pm till late
- Outside Terrace and Promenade – 2,000 AED: Full package of meats, Market Table, unlimited soft drinks, house pours, grape, bubbles and desserts available all night – full view of Burj Khalifa thoughout the experience.
- Inside – 1,500 AED: Full Package of meats, Market Table, unlimited soft drinks, house pours, grape, bubbles and desserts available all night – special view of Burj Khalifa fireworks at midnight.
- Bar Package – 800 AED: Free-flowing soft drinks, house pours, grape and bubbles, as well as our selection of Brazilian bites – beautiful view of Burj Khalifa from the courtyard bar.