Where to Spend International Women's Day 2020 in Dubai
International Women's Day falls on March 8th every year and we at eat want to help in celebrating all the strong women around the world. To help make it a special day, we've rounded up some of the best restaurant specials happening this year in Dubai in honor of the occasion.
Want to learn more about Women's Day?
Read on to find the perfect spot.
Afternoon Tea at The Ritz Carlton JBR
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is ready to spoil the special women in your life this March. Celebrate a mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, or dear friend this spring, as The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai rolls out the red carpet just for ‘her’.
Relax in the luxurious surroundings over a quintessential afternoon tea experience at The Lobby Lounge. Treat your mum’s or yourself to this elegant feast, which includes traditional scones accompanied by Devonshire clotted cream with strawberry jam and lemon curd, a selection of elegant sandwiches, complemented with a sweet assortment of truffles, macaroons and cakes, for the perfect ending to a refined affair.
Bring your lady friend along and she can dine with the restaurant's compliments (only one lady dines with compliments per table)
Date and Time: 8th March, 12:30pm-5:00pm
- AED 195 per person inclusive of afternoon tea buffet and unlimited loose-leaf tea infusions and coffee selection
- AED 305 per person inclusive of a glass of premium bubbly
Book your Afternoon Tea at The Ritz Carlton JBR
Women's Day Afternoon Tea @ La Farine
Take your mother, sister or girlfriends to La Farine for a sequence of warm bienvenues, mouthwatering treats and smile-worthy moments. Enjoy a glass of bubbly and receive a special takeaway gift in celebration of women all around the world.
Date & Time: 8th March, 1:00pm-6:00pm
Price: AED 95 per person.
Fogo De Chao
Join Fogo De Chao as they celebrate women with their special package featuring unlimited meat cuts & house pours.
Date & Time: 8th March, 7:00pm-11:00pm
Price: AED 199 per person inclusive of unlimited meat cuts & house pours
Book your table at Fogo De Chao
Hutong invites you to a specially curated event to mark an International Women's Day.
They are bringing together leading brands in fashion, well- being and sustainability, while supporting and uniting female entrepreneurs and local designers naming just a few:
- Mirela, the homegrown fashion brand dedicated to sustainability and local craftsmanship.
- Jumeirah Road, a homegrown brand showcasing handcrafted and upcycled accessories.
- Anastasia Vitkina Design, featuring the famed pearlescent handmade and sustainable purses that have been seen during NYFW.
- Blomma, unique and colorful flower shop.
- Maison Dentaire, 100% natural and organic products from the luxury wellness brands Biogena and Swiss Smile.
Delicious canapes and beverages will be served during the event, and a DJ will be present to elevate the mood.
Date & Time: 8th March, 12:00pm-3:00pm
To celebrate Women's Day, White Beach is bringing Daysies ladies Day to you! Bring your girls and come seas the day!
Date & Time: 8th March, 12:00pm-5:00pm
- AED 100 for women inclusive of unlimited cocktails & wine and 50% off the food menu
- AED 200 for men with AED 100 redeemable on food & beverages
Book your table at White Beach
Celebrate Women's Day at Weslodge with a special brunch offer! Experience their signature brunch at half the price!
Date & Time: 6th March, 1:30pm-4:30pm
- AED 147.5 per person inclusive of soft beverages
- AED 197.5 per person inclusive of house beverages
discounted prices for women only
Book your table at Weslodge Saloon
Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor
Celebrate the women in your life this International Women's Day with an exclusively curated set menu featuring the chef's signature dishes.
Date & Time: 8th March, 12:30pm-11:30pm
Price: AED 129 for 2 people inclusive of 3-course set menu
Book your table at Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor
Join Anonymous Sunday at the award-winning Cavalli Club Restaurant & Lounge, which will be bigger than ever as it welcomes ladies to let their hair down and celebrate International Women’s Day.
A dinner party like no other, both guys and girls can enjoy unlimited food and beverages alongside world-class live entertainment
Date & Time: 8th March, 8:30pm-3:00am
- AED 299 per person inclusive of house beverages
- AED 350 per person inclusive of bubbly
Book your table at Cavalli Club
This International Women’s Day Muchachas is saying "Cheers to all Women”.
Dine with them and get a welcome pink mimosa drink as well as 30% off their regular menu.
Date & Time: 8th March, 12:30pm