Escape the Summer Heat with These 15 Indoor Brunches in Dubai
With temperatures in Dubai hitting the high 30's, it's safe to say that summer is officially here. Meaning it's time to swap our shirts out for tank tops, our shoes for flip flops, and most importantly our favorite outdoor brunches for their indoor counterparts.
So ditch the sunblock and escape the summer heat this weekend by heading to one of our favorite indoor brunches in Dubai found below.
The Crave Brunch
Head to ZOCO every Friday where you'll be able to taste a variety of Latin American and Asian delicacies, South African grilled meats, as well as a plethora of other dishes and desserts to please your palate!The brunch also includes live entertainment from their Latin band.
Date and Time: 12:30–4pm every Friday.
- AED 265 inclusive of soft beverages.
- AED 375 inclusive of house beverages.
- AED 445 Inclusive of bubbly.
- AED 135 for children 6-12 years old.
- Complimentary for children under 6 years old.
Make it an extraordinary Friday Brunch experience at Al Dawaar, the city’s only rooftop, revolving restaurant & lounge. Enjoy stunning views of the city’s skyline, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek and the sea along with a live kitchen dining experience.
Date and Time: 12:30pm-4:00pm every Friday
- AED229 per person, including soft beverages.
- AED349 per person, including house beverages.
- AED549 per person, including free-flowing champagne.
The Rib Room
Every Friday, The Rib Room at Zabeel Saray gives you two ways to enjoy their famous weekend brunch.
The brunch menu includes the Rib Room signature cut selection, John Stone smoked short ribs, pan-seared sea bass, the ‘Best of British’ cheese trolleys and beverage stations that change on a weekly basis.
Best of The Rib Room Tasting Menu: A six-course menu highlighting the best of the British Isles (tasting menu will be served per table and not individually).
Create Your Own: Includes classic, à la carte dishes
Date and Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm every Friday.
- AED 385 per person, inclusive of soft beverages.
- AED 515 per person, inclusive of house beverages.
- AED 570 per person, inclusive of sparkling bubbly.
- AED 745 per person, inclusive of French bubbly.
Book your table at The Rib Room
Little Miss India
With a concept focusing on ‘share and tear’, family style dishes and expertly infused beverages, its new weekend brunch brings an informal way to dine with friends and family every Saturday afternoon, finishing with sundowner beverages on its alfresco terrace.
Whats more, to accompany the mouthwatering food and drinks, guest can sit back and take in the breathtaking views of Dubai Marina skyline, whilst listening to a background of mellow beats from Little Miss India’s resident DJ, who mixes casual-cool tunes throughout the afternoon and into the evening for post brunch beverage offers.
Timing: 2 pm – 5 pm
- 215 AED (soft drinks)
- 295 AED (house beverages and signature cocktails)
- 105 AED for children below 12 years
- Children below 6 years dine free.
Book your table at Little Miss India
Grand Bazaar Brunch
Brunch the Turkish way every Friday at Ruya. Enjoy a menu of delicious Turkish classics while overlooking the Dubai Marina.
This is one brunch you don't want to miss out on.
Date and Time: 12:00pm-4:00pm every Friday
- 299 AED for non-alcoholic beverages.
- 399 AED with house spirits.
- 499 AED with Champagne.
Sean Connolly at The Dubai Opera
Head to Sean Connolly this weekend for one of the most interesting brunches in town. What makes it so special? The venue. Tucked away in the secret garden on the rooftop of the Dubai Opera is the venue for the weekly 'Garden Brunch'.
Gather your friends, family, neighbours and enjoy Brunch underneath the most spectacular view of the Burj Khalifa. Oysters shucked to order, good food, good music, good times.
Date and Time: 12pm-4pm every Friday.
Prices: Prices starting at AED 390 per person.
Book your table at Sean Connolly
The Godfather Brunch
Dine like The Godfather every Friday with a fun, themed Italian brunch. Including live cooking stations serving authentic Italian delicacies.
Date and Time: 12:00pm-3:30pm every Friday
- AED 159 unlimited soft beverages.
- AED 199 unlimited selected wines.
- AED 239 unlimited house beverages, selected wine and beers.
Book your table at Don Corleone
Sky High Brunch
Dubai’s coastal views and Marina’s enticing skyline are paired with the ultimate spread of dishes, varying from live stations offering juicy meats and fresh seafood to delicious concoctions of creative blends, sure to tantalize your palate.
Date and Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm every Friday
Price: AED 450 per person including selected beverages
Book your table at The Observatory
Experience an eclectic and exotic journey through taste. The Wanderlust brunch is a one stop culinary journey around the world. With more than 10 live stations, including extended Japanese section and a variety of beverage stations, this food odyssey will satisfy even the most restless foodies.
Date and Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm every Friday
Price: AED 425 per person, including food and house beverages.
Book a table for 10 or more people and get the 10th one complimentary.
Moombai & Co.
Take a culinary journey through India every Friday in the heart of Dubai with the new 'Footprints of India' brunch at Moombai & Co. Rediscover some of the country's forgotten favorites as well as classic street dishes from across the sub-continent and wash it all down ith a beverage package of your choice.
The brunch includes unlimited dishes from an a la carte menu. See prices below.
Date and Time: 12:30pm-4:00pm ever Friday.
- AED 149 including soft drinks.
- AED 299 including house beverages.
- AED 349 including sparkling wine.
Book your table at Moombai & Co.
Brunch at Hakkasan celebrates contemporary Cantonese cuisine with a lavish menu centring on Peking duck, with free-flowing Champagne and a DJ who will play throughout the afternoon.
Date and Time: 12:00pm-4:00pm every Friday.
- AED 228 per person including a choice of tea.
- AED 328 per person including a choice of non-alcoholic cocktail, soft drinks and water.
- AED 448 per person including a choice of cocktail, house spirit, beer, wine and water.
- AED 678 per person including half a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Brut Rosé per person, with a choice of Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne, Champagne cocktail, wine, sake, house spirit and beer.
Feathers and Pearls Brunch
Join Atelier M every Friday and be transported to the bygone golden era of the 1920’s Hollywood – A time when a secret brunch party turned into one of the most decadent events of the season.
With live entertainment, delectable dishes served directly to your table and cocktails inspired by Hollywood greats, this is one brunch you do not want to miss out on!
Date and Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm every Friday.
- Unlimited Soft beverage 210* AED per person.
- Unlimited House beverage 420* AED per person.
- Unlimited Bubbly 630* AED per person.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Friday Brunch for Meat Lovers
Ruth's Chris' Meat Lover’s Friday Brunch is the perfect opportunity to gather friends and family and dig into the ultimate a la carte menu of unlimited Filets, NY Strips, Braised Short Ribs, Chops, Carpaccio and more. From sizzling steak cuts to a variety of fresh seafood, you’ll be spoilt for choice in this grand leisurely weekend affair. Our only tip? Save space for dessert!
Date and Time: 12:30pm-4:00pm every Friday.
- AED 315 including a selection of non-alcoholic beverages and mocktails.
- AED 485 including a selection of beverages and cocktails.
- AED 550 including a selectio of beverages, cocktails, and free flowing champagne.
Book your table at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
What's the recipe for a perfect brunch? Radisson Blu Deira Creek knows, and they've been perfecting it for 19 years... longer than anyone in Dubai.
Add 200 dishes from the best international cuisines, mix in a drinks package to whet your appetites, drizzle in activities for the kids, garnish with a dash of fun, then sit back, relax and enjoy!
Does that sound like utopia? Welcome to Brunchtopia!
Date and Time: 12:30pm-4:00pm.
- AED 169 with soft drinks.
- AED 279 with house beverages.
Book your table at Radisson Blu Deira Creek
Secret Garden Brunch
The Secret Garden Brunch at Mezzerie offers a truly unforgettable occasion every Friday. The brunch concept creates a secret garden experience, allowing guests to enjoy seasonal ingredients with live entertainment in a relaxed atmosphere.
Date and Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm every Friday.
- AED 290 per person inclusive of soft drinks.
- AED 390 per person inclusive of house beverages.
- AED 490 per person inclusive of sparkling beverages.
- Children below 6 years old dine for free and children between 6-12 years old dine with a 50% discount.