How to Dine at Atlantis Restaurants on a Budget: Yes, it's Possible!
Visiting Atlantis, the Palm is on almost everyone's Dubai bucket list. But dream destinations like the Atlantis also come with a high price tag.
But it needn't be the case. If you're on a budget we're here to show you how you can still visit Atlantis without breaking the bank. We'll show you how to save money, as well as find the best deals and offers availalbe at Atlantis.
What's on offer at Atlantis? The luxurious hotel stands on the largest man-made island in the world - The Palm, and dazzles people with it's awe inspiring design and huge range of things to do.
Some of the most popular things to do at Atlantis include the Aquaventure Waterpark, Lost Chamber Aquarium, Swimming with Dolphins & Sea Lions, Helicopter & Yatch tours of the city.
However, restaurants are also one of the main hightlights of Atlantis, with many guests looking to indulge in the fine dining offferings by celebrity chefs from around the world like Nobu & Gordon Ramsay.
How to eat at Atlantis Restaurants on a budget
While we all would love to enjoy a meal or two in these outstanding restaurants, our wallets may not always agree. Worry not! We have done all the research and we're here to help - Here are some of the best ways to save money at Atlantis restaurants:
1. Look for special weekly offers
Restaurants often run special weekly offers, specially during weekdays, like happy hour deals, ladies' nights etc. that are usually priced at an affordable rate. Scroll down to your favorite Atlantis restaurant to find out more about weekly offers.
2. Use the entertainer
Entertainer is a saving app that provides amazing offers on restaurants & other activities across Dubai. Fortunately, entertainer has partnered with some of the top restaurants at Atlantis to bring you amazing buy one get one free deals. Atlantis restaurants in the Entertainer: Saffron, Kaleidoscope, Bread Street Kitchen, Seafire, Steakhouse, Ronda Locatelli & Ayamna.
3. Mastercard Promotion
Use your mastercard on your next meal at Nobu, Seafire, Bread Street Kitchen, Ayamna, Ronda Locatelli & Ossiano and enjoy an 25% discount on your final bill!
4. Kids eat for free with Emirates Skywards:
Members enjoy free meal for kids with every paying adult at Wavehouse, Bread Street Kitchen, Seafire Steakhouse, Ayamna, Ronda Locatelli, Saffron & Kaleidoscope (buffet restaurants), Shawafel, The Burger Joint and Asia Republic
5. American express offer
If you book your stay at Atlantis with American Express, you get 20% off your final bill at award winning restaurants including Seafire, Nobu, Bread Street Kitchen, Ronda Locatelli, Ayamna & Hakkasan
6. Half-Board Offers by Atlantis:
Planning a stay at Atlantis? Consider going for their Half-Board offer which allows you to dine in one of their 20 award-winning restaurants during your stay at a very reasonable additional fee.
learn more about money saving offers at Atlantis
Want to find out more ways to save at Atlantis restaurants?
We have compiled a list of the most budget-friendly ways to have a meal at some of the best restaurants in Atlantis including best-value for money menu items and special events during the week that won't break the bank! Keep reading to find out.
Bread Street Kitchen
Led by the legendary Chef Gordon Ramsay, the Dubai branch of Bread Street Kitchen is just one of its 6 locations around the globe. He is known for his bold and classic flavours that create an unforgettable experience and a meal that will be hard to beat.
At Bread Street Kitchen, you can enjoy some of Gordon's signature dishes like Craft Beer Battered Fish, Shepherd's Pie and the famous Beef Wellington.
A regular visit to Bread Street Kitchen is likely to set you back by an estimated AED 250 per person for a meal. If you decide to order the Beef Wellington, your bill will soar up to AED 300+.
How you can visit Bread Street Kitchen on a Budget
- Value for money menu items: The menu is quite extensive and has options that will allow you to stay within your spending limit. Choose from one of the 3 pasta dishes that range from AED 75 - AED 120 or go with the famous BSK Waygu Beef Burger for just AED 110. You can add up on sides which are very generously priced starting at just AED 35
- Saturday Roast: Another great option if you're trying to be budget-friendly is the Saturday Roast at the Bread Street Kitchen. At just AED 139/ person, you can enjoy a quintessential British roast experience with a Chicken or Beef roast sirloin with all the trimmings and Gordon Ramsay's classic touch.
Book Your Table at Bread Street Kitchen
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa has been spreading the magic of Japanese cuisine around the world with his expert skills. One of the most renowned Japanese restaurants around the world, Nobu has always been a crowd favourite at Atlantis.
At Nobu, you can try the Chef's signature dishes like the Miso Marinated Black Cod
A regular visit to Nobu is likely to set you back by an estimated AED 350 per person for a meal.
How you can visit Nobu on a Budget
Value for money menu items: Choose from Yakimono, Kushiyaki or Tobanyaki which come in a variety of protein and vegetarian choices starting from AED 105. You can also stack up on the Tempura which starts from just AED 20, or go for a lighter option by ordering from the Sushi menu which starts from AED 29 per piece.
Kanpai Happy Hours: If you want to try some of Nobu's signature dishes, the Kanpai happy hours are a great option with a fine selection of drinks and Nobu's must try tapas which includes the famous Miso Marinated Black Cod at a very reasonable price. Available everyday between 6:00-8:00pm
Celebrity Michelin-Starred Chef Giorgio Locatelli creates rustic Italian cuisine with an emphasis on high-quality ingrediants exlusively from Italy.
A strong believer of quality and sharing of food, Chef Locatelli serves delicious pizzas from a wood-fire oven and even provides an expansive vegan menu for people with different dietary preferences.
A regular visit to Ronda Locatelli will set you back by an estimated AED 250 per person for a meal
How you can visit Ronda Locatelli on a Budget
- Value for money menu items: The menu is full of Italian classics and the Pizzas are a great option if you don't want to spend a fortune, starting at just AED 73. You can also order the famous Arancini from the starters priced at just AED 55. There are also a few comparitively cheaper Pasta options available, starting from AED 117.
- Pizza and Pranzo: Enjoy the perfect rustic Italian lunch at just AED 99 with a choice of one of Chef Locatelli's signature Pizza paired with a pint of ice cold Peroni or a signature mocktail every week Saturday - Tuesday, 12:00-3:00pm. This one's a real steal!
Book Your Table at Ronda Locatelli
Seafire Steakhouse is a meat lover's paradise. Popular for it's excellent quality and attention to detail when it comes to meat, it's the perfect destination if you are having serious meat cravings! From exquisite beef cuts to delicious seafood, you can find it all at Seafire Steakhouse.
A regular visit to Seafire Steakhouse is likely to set you back by an estimated AED 280 per person for a meal.
How you can visit Seafire Steakhouse on a Budget
- Value for money menu items: Choose from the Seafire Burger or Barbeque pulled brisket burger priced at just AED 109 & AED 119 respectively. The Pan seared black sea bream is also a great option for just AED 99. Complete your meal with an extensive collection of sides starting at just AED 35.
- Kids eat for free: Another great way of saving at The Seafire Steakhouse for families is to visit between 5:00-7:00pm any day to get complementary meal for one kid with each paying adult.
Book Your Table at Seafire Steakhouse
With Modern Authenticity at the heart of its concept, Hakkasan is a one of a kind Chinese resaurant that serves signature asian dishes with a modern twist.
The space is made up of a restaurant and bar segregated by intricate carved wooden screens and latticing that echo the rich and glamorous interiors of the London flagship restaurant.
A regular visit to Hakkasan is likely to set you back by an estimated AED 350 per person for a meal.
How you can visit Hakkasan on a Budget
Value for money menu items: There are quite a few options in the menu that would take down your bill significantly. The Poultry & Vegetarian sections offer many affordable dishes starting at just AED 105 & AED 48 respectively. You can also go for a side of Rice or Noodels starting at just AED 45.
The perfect stop for all kinds of entertainment, Wavehouse is the newest addition to Atlantis's dining scene. With a Bowling Alley, Wave Rider, Kids Playing area, Restaurant & Bar, Wavehouse is THE spot to hit for your next family or friends outing.
A regular visit to Wavehouse is likely to set you back by an estimated AED 180 per person for a meal.
How you can visit Wavehouse on a Budget
- Value for money menu items: With a dynamic menu, there are many items to choose from, like Pizzas & Pastas starting at just AED 70 and seafood and poultry options starting from just AED 70. The sandwiches & hotdogs also make a great option starting at just AED 70 as well. They even have a kids menu section with delicious dishes starting at AED 20.
- Happy Hours: Save up & enjoy 50% off on selected beverages during the Wavehouse Happy hours between 5:00-7:00pm, Every day.
White Beach, Atlantis's latest addition, has made it a go to place for beach clubs. White Beach is the perfect destination if you are looking for a relaxing, laid-back escape away from the city, where you can enjoy delicious food and drinks while chilling by the pool.
A regular visit to White Beach is likely to set you back by an estimated AED 200 per person for a meal.
How you can visit White Beach on a Budget
- Ladies Day: Ladies can enjoy the chic atmosphere of White Beach for only AED 150 for free-flowing wines and cocktails.
- Daydreamers & Nightdreamers offer White Beach offers a great Thursday deal that allows you to enjoy tasty bites and unlimited drinks by the poolside starting at AED 150 only.
Book Your Table at White Beach
Rooted in historic memories of the region, Ayamna offers aromatic & delicious Middle-Eastern food that is sure to enlighten your senses with a combination of traditional & delicious flavours
A regular visit to Ayamna ia likely to set you back by an estimated AED 280 per person for a meal
How you can visit Ayamna on a Budget
Value for money menu items: Start with the Hot & Cold Mezze which are a classic Middle-Eastern delicacy with prices starting at AED 45. You can choose from the Chragrill menu which offers certain lower-cost options like the Moghrabia Hash for AED 95, Lamb Kofta for AED 120 & Chicken Kofta for AED 125. Sides are also generously priced at AED 35 each.
Extremely popular for its world-class buffets, Kaleidoscope is the perfect all-day dining destination at Atlantis, the Palm. With a large variety of international food & theme nights, Kaleidoscope has something to offer for everyone.
A reguar dinner visit to Kaleidoscope is likely to set you back an estimated AED 230 per person for a buffet meal.
How you can visit Kaleidoscope on a Budget
Since Kaleisocope just features buffets, there aren't many options availble to save. However, the best suggested time to visit would be either for their Breakfast Buffet priced at AED 165 per person or Weekend Lunch Buffet priced at AED 180 per person.
Book Your Table at Kaleidoscope
Want to know more about dining at some of the most happening restaurants in Dubai? Check out our blog on At.mosphere, Ramusake and The Ritz Carlton, JBR