If you aren't fasting this Ramadan, you aren't entirely pressed for luck. A number of restaurants in Dubai will be open all day during Ramadan. So don't cancel your lunch or breakfast plans just yet, check out our list of some of the best restaurants open during the day in Ramadan 2017.
1. The Farm Open everyday from 7:30am- 10:30pm.
2. Boulevard Kitchen Open everyday during Ramadan from 6:30am-11:00am for breakfast, 12:00pm-4:00 pm for lunch, 7:00pm -10:00pm for Iftar, and 10:00pm-3:00am for Suhoor.
3. Royal China Open everyday from 11:30am- 11:30pm.
4. Aji Open from 12pm - 12am.
5. Cook Hall Open from 12pm-2am.
6. Seasonal Tastes Open from 5am to 11pm.
7. Patiala By Kunal Kapur Open from 1 pm to 6 pm and again from Iftar until Midnight.
8. Bazxar Open from 8am to 1am on weekdays and 12pm to 1am on Weekends (Friday and Saturday).
9. The Maine Oyster Bar & Grill Open from 12pm to 1am daily.
10. Giardino Open everyday from 7:00am to 11:00am for breakfast, 6:00pm to 9:00pm for Iftar, and 10:00pm- 2:00am for Suhoor.
11. Flow Kitchen Flow Kitchen will open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the Month of Ramadan. Breakfast will be served from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM, Lunch from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM and Dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM with regular theme nights (Tuesday - Indian, Thursday - Arabic, and Saturday – Seafood)
Sohour is available A La Carte only from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
Friday Brunch will continue over Ramadan with regular exclusive indoor service with soft background music.
Book your table at Flow Kitchen
Want to find out more about whats happening in Dubai during Ramadan?