Looking for Ramadan restaurant offers and deals? With so much going on in Dubai restaurant wise this Ramadan, it's good to know where to go if you're in need of some cheaper dining options.
We've put together a list of some of the best discounts and promotions for Ramadan in 2017. A few are exclusive discounts only available through Eat and the rest are just great deals.
1. The Farm
Throughout Ramadan you can grab an exclusive discount if you reserve at the The Farm through Eat. Enter the promo code Farm15 in the special requests box when when making your booking and get 15% off your total bill.
In addition if you reserve your table through Eat using the promo code ShoCho20 in the special requests box, you'll receive 20% off the total bill during the month of Ramadan.
3. The Market Place The Market Place at Marriot Al Jaddaf will be offering a 20% discount through Eat app when you use the promo code Market20 in the special requests box upon booking. The discount is redeemable for the Iftar buffet.
They also have an exclusive Ramadan deal on Eat App. Book with GOLD20 and get 20% off Gold menu with included grape pairing.
6. Al Grissino Every night during Ramadan, Al Grissino will be host to a traditional Iftar menu with a special price of AED 270 for two people.The set menu will be served daily from Sunset to 8pm and is inclusive of soft drinks.
8. Ramusake Extending its operational hours for the holy month; Ramusake will open its doors every Sunday to Thursday from 3.00pm, offering diners 2 for 1 on select beverages for 'Tokyo Hour' till 7.00pm.
Social Room bar at Marina Social will operate from 3 pm onwards and will be having happy hour from 3 pm to 8 pm.
11. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse During Ramadan, Ruth's Chris will be offering a couple of offers you don't want to miss out on. Every Tuesday, enjoy a 2-for-1 deal on all main courses from their la carte menu with the second main course of same or lower value offered on the house.
Throughout the week, Ruth's also runs a collection of happy hours that take place from 5:30pm-8:00pm Saturday through Thursday and from 4:00pm-8:00pm on Fridays. The happy hour will include a large selection of dishes priced at AED 45 and cocktails and wine for AED 25.
The party starts after work with Muchachas featuring a 5 to 8 p.m. Happy Hour with 2-for-1 Margaritas, AED 15 tacos and a sassy fiesta to keep you saying ‘Ey Muchachas’ all night!
14. Il Faro Il Faro will be holding its happy hour daily from 5:00pm-7:00pm, during the month of Ramadan.
Want to find out more about whats happening in Dubai during Ramadan?